When you access the Website, we may collect two types of information: (1) Personal Information which you voluntarily provide such as your name, email address, or any other personally identifiable information; and (2) Non-Personal Information which we gather through technology, which may not be tied to you specifically, but is used to provide and improve our services, for example, usage data and cookies.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our Website
- To understand and analyze how you use our Website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. Non-Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Updates to This Policy
Last Updated: June 30, 2023